Digital Deepak Internship Program to become T shaped marketer
Want to join the digital Deepak internship program, but are you the one who has many questions inside you and being in a confused state whether to go for it or not, Want to know about the things from the person who has done the internship !!!
Then, you are at the right place!!! Before I begin with, let me introduce myself,
I am blogger I am an intern of Digital Deepak batch 10, I do have 9 plus experience in marketing and sales in the Real estate and eCommerce industry. here I will let you know the following things as many people asked these things with me before joining the internship.
- Why I have joined this internship
- About DDIP(Digital Deepak Internship Program)
- What I Learned in this Internship
- What you will be learning
- How it is working now& Cost ( Fees)
- Who can Join this program & Why?
- Frequently asked questions
Why I have Joined this internship
As everyone does the searching on the internet, I also search for unknown things on the internet, One glad day I could come across to know about Mr.Deepak Kankaraju article. then I felt awesome and I subscribed for the emails from him. Every day when I receive mail or I read his article I felt motivated, overwhelmed, and blessed to read such articles. Then As the need to progress in my career and develop my knowledge I also enrolled in his courses which is a very good step for me.
I always admire Deepak that he will make people understand things in a better way, easy way. Also, he will grab your attention on that particular article or course whatever you read/listen to.
One best thing about him is that he will share his experience through which we should not experience the same in our learning or experience. and he teaches which is going to work for his students, not the junk. I would say he is more Subjective.
What we see in courses we may know these things are there, but how we can execute the things in our life is much important. What more special about this internship is you will get back what you pay as a deposit, This line strikes me , let me just join and check what is there that we can do. i want to experiment myself what exactly my knowledge where i should focus on , what is my future , so on
So I Joined this beautiful internship Program by Digital Deepak
About DDIP (Digital Deepak Program)
Digital Deepak Internship Program is very known digital marketing learning program conducted by Mr.Deepak Kanakaraju(@ Digital Deepak) . Deepak Kanakaraju is one of the top ten successful digital marketer in india. He is also author, Speaker, Trainer, blogger, Consultant.
DDIP program launched in December 2020( Batch 1) , seeing the overwhelmed response he started doing the program consistently. It is a paid internship where you will have to pay some security Deposit before joining this program.
This program designed in such a way that there would be learnings and recordings, live sessions, Q&A sessions for every week which they have designed. there will be 8 to 12 weeks for all the classes. After the class, assignments will be given on every class against what you have learned on that particular day, you will have to submit the assignments within the deadlines given. there will be assignments verification and validation. Once your assignment is validated then you are eligible for the earnings on the particular week.
here you can earn more than what you paid if you are assignments are in top performance lever among all the interns.
This program is designed for people who are very lazy in implementing and executing practically. yes if you want to learn digital marketing by doing the things then this would be the right internship.
This program will make you be a successful digital marketer, not only a digital marketer, Better Marketer in the field.
What I Learned in this Internship
For batch 10 , there was 8 weeks program with containing following classes
- Week1: Marketing Fuentals & Content Writing
- Week2: Finding a niche and Creating Customer Avathar
- Week3: Creating the best ever sales copy
- Week4: Creating own Website & Its factors
- Week5: Email Marketing & Marketing Automation
- Week6: Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Week7: Advanced Ads and Lead Generation Techniques
- Week8: Launching your own Product
Week1: Marketing Fundamentals & Content writing
here he taught us about
- how marketing works,
- how it became digitally all over the world,
- what are the basics you should know when you becoming a marketer
- how economics effects marketing
- How we should set a goal towards our life and career
- how exactly digital marketing works
After teaching all these he made us to write about the things what you have learned . I am very new to writing. I do not know how blog writing can be also, but he made me to write , yes he made all of us to write. Being unknown to the writing I could make top 18th position while reviewing the assignments among 700 interns. Why i am saying this because you may not know what is your will power and capability . you can only know when you start doing it. i was very happy with the first assignment.
Week2: Finding a niche and Creating Customer Avathar
here he taught us about the niche finding in deeper way such as finding a niche, subniche, micro niche . then
and also he taught about how we can understand our customers or buyers in better way
- Identify our customers
- we should find the customer avathar
- what are their likes and dislikes
- what they are exactly looking for
- what are their problems
- what their challenges
- what are their goals
Week3: Creating best ever sales copy/ Copy writing
here we learned about the sales copy, etc
- what exactly sales copy,
- how does it work,
- what are the skills are needed to write a sales copy,
- how anyone can write a good sales copy.
Week4 : Creating your own blog / Its factors
here i came to know about the website
- how website/blog works ,
- what is cms ,
- what is domain,
- what is hosting,
- how exactly website works ,
- what are the plugins we have to add ,
- how we can post our blogs etc
Week5: Email Marketing & Marketing Automation
here you are learning main factors of digital marketing,
- how you can create your own subscriber list ,
- how you can fetch them to your email marketing tool,
- why we required email marketing,
- how we can automatically respond to them
- how we can automate the marketing process ,etc
Week6: Google Ads & Facebook Ads
here you are learning the lead generations through paid ads
- how google ad works
- how you can create conversions
- how conversions will work
- what are the campaigns you can run through google ads
- how facebook ad works
- what is facebook pixel
- how facebook pixel works
- what are custom conversions
- how you can setup custom audience
- how you have to run conversion ads etc
Week7: Advanced Ads and Lead Generation Techniques
here we learned about the techniques which involved in lead generation, like
- Integrated digital marketing
- Spilt testing
- Conversion rate optimization
- lead generation techniques which involved while creating ads
Week8: Launching your own Product
Launching your own product with your own niche is maximum what i can tell the beneficiary of your internship program, i never thought of creating own product , but i have created a ebook with my own niche of giving sales techniques and strategies which made to be proud myself that i am able to create my own product . Thank you for making us a proud student of yours.
What you will be learning now
After batch 1,2,3 , Deepak asked the feedback about the internship program, he tough to give more value add on classes and learnings to his students what else we could add in upcoming batches , so he took all the feedback from the interns , then he designed very beautiful structure for upcoming interns. so here i liked the most part is that he listen to you , yes he listen to everyone . here is the structure what is going on now , Also he shared all this new recorded videos with our existing interns to keep updated with things and his encouragement towards his students always did not fail at any time.
- Week 1: Success Mindset
- Week 2: The Law of Marketing
- Week 3: Discovering a Profitable Niche
- Week 4: Creating a WordPress Blog
- Week 5: Becoming The King of Content
- Week 6: Social Media & Networking Mastery
- Week 7: Lead Generation & Email Marketing
- Week 8: Mastering Facebook Ads
- Week 9: Mastering Google Ads
- Week 10: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Week 11: Deep Marketing
- Week 12: Copywriting
I would say in each section he elaborated practically as well as theoretically in all the topics , here
- how you can think differently,
- how you can transform yourself to success mind,
- keeping a positive mind always,
- how you can keep thinking at high standards,
- dreaming big always towards your goal,
- general ethics required for keeping success mindset,
- how you can measure life with success,
- how health and diet would impact your success. by being a digital marketing mentor he cares about everyone’s success in their life, that’s how this section is created.
In law of marketing,
- Marketing basics and advanced things in marketing,
- why we should know about marketing and master marketing,
- communication is the base of all marketing,
- How global economics is impacting in the market,
- Digital marketing versus traditional marketing,
- Direct response marketing,
- how CATT funnel works in marketing,
- Integrated digital marketing, Personal branding.
In discovering your niche,
- importance of selecting a niche,
- infinite wealth through specialization,
- what is your purpose in life and its task ,
- the making of a legend,
- The creative force-source of infinite power,
- Strategies to find your niche,
- Becoming a T-Shaped expert in your niche,
- Discovering Market Needs in your niche,
- Creating Customer Avatar,
- how you can be in the top list at your own niche.
In Creating a WordPress Blog ,
- Importance of having a blog,
- Why you should build your blog/website on WordPress,
- Different DNS Servers,
- Choosing a web hosting server.
- what are the plugins you can add
- necessary things of website
In Becoming The King of Content,
- The evolution of content marketing,
- The power of personal branding in content marketing,
- Inception: What comes before content,
- Incubation: The Process of Creation,
- Telepathy: Distributing the content & Feedback,
- Influence: Content that drives traffic,
- Overcoming the resistance/challenges in creating contents,
- Freelance Content Writing,
- SEO in Content Writing.
- How to Write Better Content?
Social Media & Networking Mastery,
- Taking the road which is less traveled,
- With the evolution of the social network,
- With the Collapse of the social network,
- own your social network, control your network,
- The hard truth of social media, Nurturing your network,
- Creating your own ecosystem, Building your 1000 true fans
Lead Generation & Email Marketing:
- What is a Lead & What is not a Lead?,
- Importance of Lead Generation in the age of social media,
- Lead Generation for B2B & B2C,Ethics of Lead Generation,
- Probability Theory in Lead Generation,
- Generating B2B Leads,B2B Leads outreach Methods,
- B2C Leads-Generation and scaling lead generation,
- The CATT Framework for lead generation,
- Email Marketing Hacks.
Mastering Facebook Ads:
- Why Facebook Ads?,
- How Facebook Ads are different from Google Ads,
- Understanding facebook audience,
- Understanding Facebook Pixel,
- Creating custom conversions,
- Writing Ads that convert well ,
- Getting the right Ad image,
- Creating Landing pages that convert,
- Facebook Ads for Affiliate Marketing, D
- Digital Marketing and Digital Mentoring
Mastering Google Ads :
- The Power of Search,
- The Google conversion tracking code,
- Google Ads audience,
- Different types of keywords used in google ads,
- Creating a Search Campaign,
- Creating a youtube video campaign,
- Creating display ads,Creating google ads,
- Google Ads for Affiliate Marketing,
- Google Ads for Digital Marketing,
- Google Ads for Digital Mentoring.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
- Why do we need search traffic?,
- Does SEO still work?
- Search Engine From a user perspective,
- How does a search engine work?,
- How do search engine make money,
- The Search Ecosystem (Platform, Business & Users),
- Content Marketing & SEO,
- On-Page SEO & Off-Page SEO,
- Keywords & Keyword Research Tool,
- Offering SEO Services as Freelancers.
Deep Marketing: this one he is yet to start , i will update it soon.
Copywriting: here ass i mentioned earlier, more would be on writing a creative sales copy, why it is required , what are the skills required , how it will impact your sales .
How it is working now& Fees
Current programs are running for twelve weeks , where every week will be recorded sessions given to you about 60 minutes to 90 minutes in given the login credentials for you.
you will be also part of bonus sessions of personal branding, digital mentor, digital freelancer in your own niches.
you will be given weekly assignments after every session with specified deadlines such 7 days or more than that.
Once your assignment is submitted within the deadlines , there will be verification and validation done to your assignment by pixel track team, if approved you will be eligible for weekly rewards as your cash back from your security deposit.
and I am sure you also can do and submit the assignments , it will quite simple and can able to complete by anyone.
i hope this chance would be your golden opportunity to get all your hidden talents to come out and show to the world and becoming a mentor.
there will be support team assigned to you by pixel track team , for all your queries and doubts can be clarified for every session, and Q & A Live sessions also would be there as part of the program,
Now coming to Security deposit or fees for the program would be around 20k to 25k for current batches , prices may go up for the upcoming batches.
Who can Join this program & Why?
Anyone who want to start yourself in digital marketing , can start this internship program
- if you are just coming out of college , does not where to start , this internship is right choice for you.
- if you are passed out already and not having job , and blank out completely about your career , then you can start immediately
Employees / Professionals:
- you might be one of the marketing-based who wants to improve yourself to the next level of your career, then this is the perfect choice for you.
- you might be one of the skills-based people in one sector like content writing/google ads / seo , want yourself upgraded by knowing all the digital marketing sectors then this is for you.
- if you are not happy with the current job or field , and want switch your field to digital marketing and does not know where to start , this is the best choice for you
Entrepreneurs/Business owners :
- if you are looking for digital marketing for your business if you have not started , then this is for you
- if you are already using some digital marketing activities, does not know the major things in digital marketing , then you can start
- if you are struglling with content and automation , you can start immediately
- Work on your ideas for lead generation and the business without spending much
Who is this internship is not for ?
- Who does not want to take any action in their learning cycle, just keeping the state that i know?
- Who are just looking to take the course for getting a refund of the money what you have paid
- who do not have aspirations in life to reach your goal
- if you are not looking digital marketing field as your own business
Is it possible to join this program along with a full time job?
yes you can join the program while working also, it wont affect you anytime since the sessions are recorded , you can watch on your own time and submit the assignments . you just need to invest your 2 to 3 hours to watch and complete the assiggnments.
I am in the final year of my graduation, should I join the program now
yes it is for college students , freshers , non freshers , everyone who can join and start your career in digital marketing field.
As a part of the assignments, we have to run Facebook and Google ads, who is going to bear this cost, is it included in the internship fees?
This learning cost you will have to bear , Facebook ads, google ads cost is not part of the program ,you can invest according to your finance but minimum would below Rs500/-
If the Program is Free, How does Digital Deepak earn?
The program is free only for those who sincerely complete their assignments and submit it on time. And according to Deepak, the assignment completion rate is usually more than 90%, which means the 10% who miss the deadline and are unable to submit the assignments on time, their cashback is rejected, which is a source of income for Digital Deepak.
What are the additional costs involved apart from the Internship fees?
the additional costs would be including google ads, Facebook ads cost. And to get with your own blog, you will have to register a domain and buy hosting which will cost Rs 1000/- to Rs 1500/-
Who is this internship is not for ?
Who does not want to take any action in their learning cycle, just keeping the state that i know?
Who are just looking to take the course for getting a refund of the money what you have paid
who do not have aspirations in life to reach your goal
if you are not looking digital marketing field as your own business
Who is this internship is for?
if you are just coming out of college , does not where to start , this internship is right choice for you.
if you are passed out already and not having job , and blank out completely about your career , then you can start immediately
Employees / Professionals:
you might be one of the marketing-based who wants to improve yourself to the next level of your career, then this is the perfect choice for you.
you might be one of the skills-based people in one sector like content writing/google ads / SEO, want yourself upgraded by knowing all the digital marketing sectors then this is for you.
if you are not happy with the current job or field, and want to switch your field to digital marketing and does not know where to start, this is the best choice for you
Entrepreneurs/Business owners :
if you are looking for digital marketing for your business if you have not started , then this is for you
if you are already using some digital marketing activities, does not know the major things in digital marketing , then you can start
if you are struglling with content and automation , you can start immediately
Work on your ideas for lead generation and the business without spending much
i bought courses online, i learn courses for free also, but i did not able to execute what i learned , since i was not expert in anything . now because i am doing it , i am can be expert for any choosen topic.
Think and take a quick decision of joining DDIP ( digital deepak internship program ) and be a expert in your own niche!! before taking decision check this
All the best !!!